In Control System Survey behind us qualified studies and years of experience in one of the most unique, complex and rigorous as that of superyachts and classification of sectors yachts, proceeding to its implementation in the most professional manner possible:
1. YACHT GENERAL INFORMATION:
- Main yacht characteristics, technical specifications, accommodations.
- Weights distribution on board and stability booklet
2. DOCUMENTS AVAILABLE ON BOARD:
- List of the documents present on board and drawings
3. DRY DOCK INSPECTION:
- Checking and reporting the following conditions: Hull / Hull paint / Antifouling / Hull fittings / Propellers / Shafts / Stern tubes / trough hull Ð Valves / eco sounder plates / etc.
- Cathodic protection.
4. DECK / BRIDGE AND SUPERSTRUCTURES INSPECTION:
- Superstructure pain condition and defects / Windows and portlights / teak condition.
- Boarding ladders / Swim ladders / Davits.
- 4Ground tackle and mooring arrangements / Anchor / Chains / Windlass / Cleats / Winches.
- External examination of antennas / Radar / Lights / Navigation lights / All the outside life saving equipments.
5. PROPULSION AND MACHINERY INSTALLATION:
- Main engines / Gear arrangements / Stern tube and bearings / Exhaust System.
- Fuel System and fuel tanks.
- Water tanks / Black water / Fresh water / black water treatment plant / Hot water.
- Water makers.
- Diesel generators and emergency generator.
- Air conditioning Ð heating and refrigeration. - Bilge and general pumping.
- Other machineries.
6. BILGES INSPECTION AND INSIDE STRUCTURE EXAMINATION
7. ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:
- Switchboards / Cables and lines / Battery chargers / Batteries / Emergency batteries / Connectors / 220 Ð 380 Ð 24 V. Ð 12 V. Ð VDC etc
8. LIFE SAVING AND FIRST AID EQUIPMENTS:
- Fixed fire fighting equipments / portable fire fighting equipments / CO2 / Smoke detectors / other fire fighting equipments
9. ELECTRONICS AND NAVIGATION EQUIPMENTS
10. INTERIOR DECK AREA AND MAIN SALONS, CONDITION AND ARMONY
11. INTERIOR JOINERY ANS FURNITURES
12. DOMESTIC EQUIPMENTS
13. TENDERS / OUTBOARDS / WATERJETS
14. LIFTING EQUIPMENTS
15. SEA TRIAL SURVEY
16. SPECIAL SURVEYS (to be quoted separately)
- Thermal view survey. - Megger test.
- Engine and generator testing by the builder workshop.
- Cabling survey. - Lifting equipments survey.
- Sound emission. - Inside cabins sound emission survey during sea trial.